At Covenant Christian School, our call to be Christ-centered directs us to teach students to view the whole of their world through the lens of Scripture, bringing God’s Word to bear on every aspect of life.
Further, we are committed to providing each student with a well-rounded and academically challenging environment in which they will be encouraged to discover, develop, and use their God-given gifts to the best of their abilities for service to God’s Kingdom. Therefore, at Covenant, opportunities for learning about God’s World and sharing the good news of God’s grace are varied and extend well beyond the classroom.
In addition to our core academic program, student life at Covenant School includes:
- Special Classes devoted to Music, Art, Drawing (separate from Art), Physical Education, Foreign Language, Latin and Keyboarding
- Weekly Chapel including time for prayer, worship, learning and praising God through singing
- Our “Above & Beyond” Enrichment Program for Pre-K4 and Kindergarten students.
- Field Trips to explore museums, experience plays and musicals, and encounter the work and joys of all of God’s creation
- Service projects such as nursing home visits and collections for the needs of others
- Picnics and special events celebrating the St. Louis Rams (football) and St. Louis Cardinals (baseball) opening days
- Parents at Covenant School (PACS) activities including fellowship and fundraising events
- Participation in musical concerts and school plays
- Special programs featuring well-know Christian artists and speakers
- School-wide Field Day each May