If you are interested in working in the Covenant Christian School community we invite you to download the PDF forms below, including the background check release form.
Complete the forms and return them to the school office. Covenant is currently hiring for the following positions:
- Director of Community Life. For a formal job description click here. For more information about the school click here. For the special application for this position, click here.
- Director of Curriculum and Assessment. For a brochure about the position click here. For a formal job description click here. For more information about the school, click here. For the special application for this position, please click here.
- Elementary Teacher for 2019-2020. For more information about the position click here. For more information about the school, click here.
- Aftercare Director/Workers (2019-2020)
- Substitute Teachers (ongoing)
Covenant Christian School’s vision is to be Christ-centered, grace-filled and academically excellent. We recognize that the most critical element in implementing this vision is the quality of our teachers and other staff members. At Covenant, it is expected that our teachers will develop a vibrant, innovative and engaging learning environment. More specific information regarding a teaching position may be found in the document Expectations for Our Teachers available below.
For more information about open positions please contact our Head of School, Rev. John Roberts, at 314-787-1036 or email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!